söndag 29 maj 2011

Creative scrappers # 158

The lovely sketch at Creative scrappers this sunday (mother's day in sweden btw!)


This weeks sketch is so versatile, i want to do the circle stamping too so I think I have to do another layout based on this sketch, this is what I came up with anyways with OA's lovable 5&Dime:


I LOOOVE these papers and embellies and got myself the whole loot and here are lots of close ups just because I LOOOVE these papers LOL - if you don't like them as much as I do just scroll down for a small reminder about CS!

The alphas and a misted chipboard piece

Papers, stickers, rub ons and cut outs

The small alphas and the stickers

Papers, cut outs, stickers, chipboards and rub ons and some more - love the green mist too, though that's not OA! 



Did you know Creative scrappers is having a DT-call AND a sketch team call right now? Take the chance to be a part of the best sketch blog ever! Kristine is such  darling too and the sketches...*swoon*

1 kommentar:

  1. Underbar LO! men kan det bli annat när det är 3 av mina favoriter: Creative Scrappers, October afternoon och Nenne.

    kram Inger

    SvaraRadera